Digital Designer | Marketing Agency
Remote or Local
The position requires a passionate and responsive individual who can deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, interactive content, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics, and effective digital banner ads. This position is for a 1099 independent contractor that may lead to part time or full time employment.
We are a leading digital marketing agency for home alarm companies and commercial security systems integrators nationwide. At AlarmBrand, we believe in the positive impact that the electronic security industry makes to keep people, homes, businesses, and communities safe. With crime rising in our country, our mission has never been more important. Founded in 2009, Ignite is the official marketing agency of the California Alarm Association, the Arizona Alarm Association, the WBFAA, Monitoring Centers, and top security brands around the world. Serving the security industry with marketing that matters is not just a job - it's a shared life mission that we strongly believe in. It's what makes us great marketers, and even better partners to our clients.
The position requires a passionate and responsive individual who can deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, interactive content, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics, and effective digital banner ads.
- Produce the design of and facilitate production for websites, product graphics, brand logos and guidelines, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and digital templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs and visual communications.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure that aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Ignite marketing consultants to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling and immersive campaigns that produce results.
- Manage and produce digital design work within internal and external team environments.
- Strategically conduct wireframing strategies while taking that visual strategy and transforming it into simple, easy-to-use user interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other needed client assets (ex: brand and promotional graphics, logos, identity design, sales and marketing presentations, collateral and print)
Education & Training Requirements
You will be expected to learn and become proficient in the software platforms leveraged by Ignite that ensure client success, to include HubSpot CRM, Teamwork, and Google Suite.
- Proven experience in digital design, website design, graphic design, graphic communications, and brand development with a strong passion for developing brand experiences and product marketing for B2B and B2C clientele.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital brand agency or on a digital marketing team.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective brand design and communication.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge of the web design processes and brand strategies
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English using verbal and written skills
- Based on industry knowledge and work experience in comparison to other candidates at the same job level.
Diversity & Inclusion
At AlarmBrand, we believe that all people are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We believe that ideas and creativity thrive in a welcoming, diverse, and affirming environment. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for the position they are applying for.
Ignite utilizes a local office and a remote workforce consisting of the top talent across the country. Whether you are in a different time zone or right here in the Inland Empire, we'd love for you to work with us!
Are You A Good Fit for AlarmBrand?
Do you strive to be the best? Always learning, growing and adapting to changes in technology and tactics? Then you'll fit right in! Here's what we're looking for:
Do you see something that needs doing and do it (even if it’s not part of your job description)? Do you offer solutions for issues that arise, process improvements and ideas for educating team members on best practices?
Do you work well with others? Do you collaborate and provide guidance among colleagues and team members to help everyone reach their full potential?
Do you look at the results of your or your team’s work, and use those results to take action to improve? Do you take great pride in your work?
Are you able to work independently? Are you able to carve your own career path with support from Ignite? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Can you adapt to the quickly changing needs and priorities of clients? Are you able to adjust to changing deadlines?
Do you frequently look for ways you can make a difference in the world? Do you want your work to help make a difference in people’s lives?
We create digital marketing solutions for the security & alarm industry that communicate your story, resonate with your audience, and generate revenue.
11799 Sebastian Way
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
A division of Ignite Marketing Group, Inc.