Director of Sales | Marketing Agency
Remote or Local
The successful candidate will have experience developing strategic sales plans preferably at a digital brand agency or on a digital marketing team. Experience in the electronic security industry is ideal but not required.
Director of Sales
Remote or Local
This position is for a 1099 independent contractor that may lead to part time or full time employment that includes salary + commission.
We are a leading digital marketing agency for home alarm companies and commercial security systems integrators nationwide. At AlarmBrand, we believe in the positive impact that the electronic security industry makes to keep people, homes, businesses, and communities safe. With crime rising in our country, our mission has never been more important. Founded in 2009, AlarmBrand is the official marketing agency of the California Alarm Association, the Arizona Alarm Association, the WBFAA, Monitoring Centers, and top security brands around the world. Serving the security industry with marketing that matters is not just a job - it's a shared life mission that we strongly believe in. It's what makes us great marketers, and even better partners to our clients.
The successful candidate will have experience developing strategic sales plans preferably at a digital brand agency or on a digital marketing team. Possess a bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or a similar field and / or at least 2 years experience in software sales or marketing agency sales. Deep knowledge and application of digital marketing tactics and programs to include pay per click advertising, seo, email marketing, social media marketing, website design and content marketing is required.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer AlarmBrand's digital marketing services.
- Explain to alarm industry clients & prospects how specific types of digital marketing solutions will help promote their products or services in the most effective way.
- Manage a sales pipeline using the company CRM.
- Prepare and deliver several proposals per week.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Arrange in person meetings with local alarm industry prospects.
- Attend industry trade shows and events.
- Conduct online webinar presentations.
- Conduct in-person sales presentations at industry events.
- Report to the executive team daily and execute a minimum of 50 outbound contacts per day.
Education & Training Requirements
You will be expected to learn and become proficient in all current company software platforms that ensure client results. We will provide in person and video training to make sure that you have all the tools necessary to succeed!
- Proven leadership and organizational skills, advanced computer skills, and extensive experience in sales, marketing, customer support and advertising techniques.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English using verbal and written skills
- Based on industry knowledge and work experience in comparison to other candidates at the same job level.
Diversity & Inclusion
At AlarmBrand, we believe that all people are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We believe that ideas and creativity thrive in a welcoming, diverse, and affirming environment. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for the position they are applying for.
AlarmBrand utilizes a local office and a remote workforce consisting of the top talent across the country. Whether you are in a different time zone or right here in Middle Tennessee, we'd love for you to work with us!
Are You A Good Fit for AlarmBrand?
Do you strive to be the best? Always learning, growing and adapting to changes in technology and tactics? Then you'll fit right in! Here's what we're looking for:
Do you see something that needs doing and do it (even if it’s not part of your job description)? Do you offer solutions for issues that arise, process improvements and ideas for educating team members on best practices?
Do you work well with others? Do you collaborate and provide guidance among colleagues and team members to help everyone reach their full potential?
Do you look at the results of your or your team’s work, and use those results to take action to improve? Do you take great pride in your work?
Are you able to work independently? Are you able to carve your own career path with support from Ignite? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Can you adapt to the quickly changing needs and priorities of clients? Are you able to adjust to changing deadlines?
Do you frequently look for ways you can make a difference in the world? Do you want your work to help make a difference in people’s lives?
We create digital marketing solutions for the security & alarm industry that communicate your story, resonate with your audience, and generate revenue.
11799 Sebastian Way
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
A division of Ignite Marketing Group, Inc.