Social Media Manager | Marketing Agency
Remote or Local
The AlarmBrand Social Media Manager oversees client interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Your duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build a community online.
This position is for a 1099 independent contractor that may lead to part time or full time employment.
We are a leading digital marketing agency for home alarm companies and commercial security systems integrators nationwide. At AlarmBrand, we believe in the positive impact that the electronic security industry makes to keep people, homes, businesses, and communities safe. With crime rising in our country, our mission has never been more important. Founded in 2009, Ignite is the official marketing agency of the California Alarm Association, the Arizona Alarm Association, the WBFAA, Monitoring Centers, and top security brands around the world. Serving the security industry with marketing that matters is not just a job - it's a shared life mission that we strongly believe in. It's what makes us great marketers, and even better partners to our clients.
The position requires a passionate and responsive individual who can deliver increasing brand awareness for our clients through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s, and our client's brand.
- Working with our marketing team to develop social media marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Interacting with clients and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities .
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs .
Education & Training Requirements
- Self Starter, Excellent multitasking and organizational ability
- Experienced in all aspects of social media
- BS in Communications, Marketing/Advertising Preferred.
- 2 years of proven Social Media experience.
You will be expected to learn and become proficient in all current company software platforms that ensure client results. We will provide in person and video training to make sure that you have all the tools necessary to succeed!
- Successful track record with Social Media.
- Advanced social strategy abilities.
- Experience with Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Ability to optimize content strategically to drive results.
- Establishing brand awareness.
- Strong and consistent communication skills.
- Creativity to Think outside the box.
- Knowledge of social media management tools.
- Understanding of analytics and reporting.
- Community building and relationship building.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Based on industry knowledge and work experience in comparison to other candidates at the same job level.
Diversity & Inclusion
At AlarmBrand, we believe that all people are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We believe that ideas and creativity thrive in a welcoming, diverse, and affirming environment. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for the position they are applying for.
AlarmBrand utilizes a local office and a remote workforce consisting of the top talent across the country. Whether you are in a different time zone or right here in Middle Tennessee, we'd love for you to work with us!
Are You A Good Fit for AlarmBrand?
Do you strive to be the best? Always learning, growing and adapting to changes in technology and tactics? Then you'll fit right in! Here's what we're looking for:
Do you see something that needs doing and do it (even if it’s not part of your job description)? Do you offer solutions for issues that arise, process improvements and ideas for educating team members on best practices?
Do you work well with others? Do you collaborate and provide guidance among colleagues and team members to help everyone reach their full potential?
Do you look at the results of your or your team’s work, and use those results to take action to improve? Do you take great pride in your work?
Are you able to work independently? Are you able to carve your own career path with support from Ignite? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Can you adapt to the quickly changing needs and priorities of clients? Are you able to adjust to changing deadlines?
Do you frequently look for ways you can make a difference in the world? Do you want your work to help make a difference in people’s lives?